Monday, July 30, 2007

PAGE Semi-Finalists Announced

Quarter-finalist doesn't quite sound as cool as semi-finalist, but I guess Juliana and I will have to take it...for this year, anyway.

These people are our competition:

TV DRAMA PILOT

ANGEL WARS
Don Perez
CHIANG
B.R. Stanley
COLLARED
William Beaucher
CORPORATE WARRIORS
J.J. Grady & T.P. Grady
DARKNESS RISING
Ben Chananie
EN ROUTE
Gia Gordon
ESTRANGED
Rebecca Ortese & Craig Miller
ETERNITY BLUES
Miguel Martinez
FAST FORWARD
Joey Hargrove
GHOST TOWN
Michael Sullivan
THE GRAVEDIGGER'S UNION
Jack Callous
THE HALCYONS
Solomon Wariso
THE HERALD
Kathryn Wood
JOHNSON'S PAGES
Bill Flannigan
KAYFABE
David Lee
KING'S CREATION
Rudy San Miguel
THE LABEL
Chris Gallo
THE MAGAZINE
Matthew Kosinski
MONEY
Emma Thomas
THE O'CONNELL RUFFIANS
Alexander Koehne
SECOND CHANCE INN
Linda Freeny & Mark Moore
SHIVER
Adrienne Lusby & Emiliana Monahan Dore
TOIL AND TROUBLE
Sarah Jorgensen
U.N.
David Wisehart, Wade Major & Tim Cogshell
THE ZETTO EQUATION
Patrice Williams

We must learn all we can of them if we are to destroy them, so if you have any information whatsoever on their whereabouts, please notify us IMMEDIATELY. Our lives are in your hands.

3 comments:

m said...

I'm right here, though I ask you to reconsider the destroying. Destroying smarts.

BTW, I gave you a call once during the con, but I assumed you were in a panel (and probably would be all day).

Have a good time?

Josh said...

Hey, congrats, man. I scanned but didn't see your name the first time. The con was great, and I may or may not have been in a panel when you called, but I definitely am a phone bitch when it comes to picking up for numbers I don't recognize. Leave me a message next time.

Shawna said...

Congrats! Y'all beat me, and I now hate you. ;-)