Monday, December 17, 2007

And now it's time for...nothing new

That's what I bring you. Mostly due to lack of time. 'Tis the season of parties...and family visitors...and annoyingly long colds. All that fun stuff, you know.

And I've had a couple of days at work the past few weeks where I literally had meetings from the moment I arrived until I left for the night. Which wouldn't be so difficult were I not expected to do the job of a script coordinator as well as an assistant to two writer-directors.

Not that I'm annoyed at having to, you know, work at my job, I'm just saying there hasn't been any downtime.

Heck, Jul and I even got season 4 of The Wire about 10 days ago and just watched the first few episodes last night. Those of you who know us will know how big of a deal that is.

Anyway, life goes on, writing sort of kind of doesn't really happen, people continue to march around in circles and in four days I'll be MIA until New Year's Eve (party at our apartment, BTW).

Until next time, True Believers, here are things I've found recently that interest me, and by found I mean that I stole them from all of you. Enjoy reading yourselves!

Those poor AMPTP companies can't even catch a break in the virtual world.
Why MTV sucks and/or ways to show your support (not of their suckiness).
One good thing about the strike: the net's never been so funny.
Another way to help.
Welcome to planet Spaceball.
Jul+Pink Raygun=Love. That's not quite right...

2 comments:

m said...

Don't tell me you STILL have that cold.

And...


...is that an invite?

Josh said...

...or an evite...?