Monday, January 28, 2008

Pink Raygun info that's not just a link!

It's two links! But also more, I promise. Sort of.

First off, Jul's latest column is up, so read and enjoy.

Secondly, those of you on Facebook should join both the Pink Raygun group and the cause Jul started for them.

Here's the little blurb describing the cause:

Support the Association of Women in Science's mission to achieve equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering, and technology.

How could you not support that? And by support I just mean joining, not donating. If you want to donate and can, fantastic! But this is much more about getting exposure for the cause than getting a few bucks here and there.

(PS, Jul dragged me kicking and screaming onto facebook, but now my ulterior motive is to convince people to join and friend me so we can play Knighthood. Yes, I'm a dork, but I'm also now a Knight, so eat it.)

No comments: