Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quick AAA Contest Heads Up

I've previously posted questions about what the heck was up with this contest here and here. In December (and again a few weeks ago) I emailed the coordinator to find out what the deal was. Last week, finally, they responded to my most recent email...and then a day later to my older email, which was just amusing.

Basically the person invoked Murphy's Law, etc, etc and said that they should have everything finished and posted by the second week of February. Probably anyone out there who cares (e.g. those who submitted entries) has already received an email to this effect. But just in case they missed anyone, now you know.

But, like anything in Hollywood, stay hopeful but don't count on it happening until after it actually happens. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: