Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This would have made high school chemistry SO much more interesting

And I thought I was so cool when I wrote the story and drew levels for my own TMNT game when I was a kid. It started with the turtles getting captured by Shredder, so you would start the game playing as Splinter, Casey Jones, Mecha Turtle...and I can't remember if there was a fourth character, but eventually you rescue the turtles and they become playable characters and...why hasn't somebody made this game yet? Come on, it would be freaking awesome.

Still...<*cough*>tangent<*cough*>...that's nothing compared to this.

Speaking of Magic, we need to get a game together, people, because it's been too long. You know who you are...

4 comments:

m said...

Agreed. On all points.

Anonymous said...

pilot link...not working...

Josh said...

yes. that is true. it's being worked on.

Matt said...

Wow. That's amazing.

And hey, I'm moving to LA in a month and I'm always up for a magic game. Just to throw it out there.