Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a Dollhouse-aganza!

I thought long and hard about what I should post since it's been almost a week, and decided it should be a stunningly interesting and articulate review of something designed to bring traffic to this site.

Then I thought about how long that would take. This is the result of that - Links!

A Pink Raygun Dollhouse "article" that I had absolutely nothing to do with and totally didn't write really I promise.

A Joss interview in the LA Times. This one I did write. (Okay, no I didn't.)

The Dollhouse trailer....ooooohh.

UPDATE: Click on the Pink Raygun link above. They've embedded the trailer on the page.

3 comments:

adam _______________________ said...

You tease. The youtube video on that website is "no longer available."

You Dushku-giver.

Josh said...

Suckah!

Well, at least it now says they're "working out the kinks." Whatever that means.

adam _______________________ said...

Did it show much? Was it just a clip from the pilot? Which scene? Gimme gimme