Friday, August 22, 2008

Gearing up for the fall season...with rings

No, that was not an Olympics reference.

My DVR should be able to schedule season passes for me at least a few weeks in advance, but for many shows, that doesn't seem to be the case, and that really sucks since Jul and I are in Kansas for the next week and better not miss any shows. Cause that's where my priorities are. Fix it, Time Warner!

Also, here's the schedule grid for the fall season. I'd make one myself, but why waste the time when The Futon Critic has already done it for me.

Enjoy!

As a side note, I recommend to anyone thinking of getting married in the next few years to get a job in the entertainment industry. Apparently they really enjoy gifting. Which is really my way of again saying thanks, just in case any of you out there happen to be secretly reading this. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosalie Swedlin, senior literary agent at Industry Entertainment, is looking for a new assistant. Many A-list and well-established clients. Extremely busy desk, but great opportunity. Resumes to: namaratat@industryentertainment.com