Friday, July 17, 2009

Last three days of Mastermind

Hey there, gang. A little while back I told you all about an amazing play my friend wrote and directed called Mastermind. If you've got the time, click here to read my giddy ramblings.

If not, here's a much shorter description I totally stole from the Facebook event page complete with info on where it's taking place and how to get tickets:

Mastermind, written by Michael Patrick Sullivan and directed by Susan Lee. A tale of love, villainy and bombs.

Starring Brad Wilcox and Beth Ricketson.


Six performances: July 10-12 and 17-19 Fridays and Saturdays @ 8PM, Sundays @ 2PM.

Email for reservations: HurricaneSeason09@gmail.com.

Online ticketing: brownpapertickets.com/event/71273

I cannot tell you how much I recommend getting out to see this. In fact, if I know you, I probably already have tried to tell you, and hopefully will see you there this Saturday.

Everyone I've talked to who has seen it gushes praise. Don't do yourself a disservice. Be there.

No comments: