Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pilots, Pilots Everywhere

First off, I just have to say that I love how we've doubled (tripled?) the number of people following this blog by NOT POSTING for the last 5 months. Maybe we should learn from that. Or maybe that's just the power of getting into NBC's TV-writing program.


Now, to business. Tis the season for TV writers to do any and everything to track down all of the scripts going to pilot and power through them, which is exactly what I've been doing for the past month.

I've managed to get my grubby little hands on all but a few *cough*ALCATRAZ*cough*, and I've been pleasantly surprised with how much I like most of what I've read so far. Viewers who like sci-fi/fantasy and smart, character-based dramas might have a great season of TV to look forward to, depending on what actually gets picked up to series.

What have you all been reading, and what are your favorites?

No comments: